Mothers day: this is the festival which celebrated worldwide . this festival date is 14 may 2017 and the day is sunday so sunday is off day and also mother's day celebrated as a official holiday in many country. so now you got the answer of when is mother's day? if you like this then share it on social media because sharing is caring.
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder
Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. Sophocles
It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? Mahatma Gandhi
Happy Mothers day wishes sms 2017
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder
Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. Sophocles
It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? Mahatma Gandhi





No comments:
Post a Comment